RingRing is fast growing cloud communications company that helps enterprises to reach their customers in every country in the world through SMS, Voice, and Email APIs. Located in Diegem, we are experiencing a time of explosive growth.Customers like Proximus, De Lijn, Brussels Airlines, Carrefour, Nespresso and many others depend on our APIs and products to connect with their customers all over the world.
We are looking for a Java Developer to work within our Engineering team in Diegem (Belgium).
The engineering team of RingRing is a small but talented group of developers.
Developers work on a mix of existing and new projects associated with high performance, distributed transactions and large volume of data including.
As a JAVA analyst-developer your responsibilities will include:
- working on different aspect of the core products and for customer’s projects
- being responsible for analyzing, coding, maintaining, documenting and testing applications
- Master/Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- very strong experience with JAVA and Spring (Batch, Boot, Integration, MVC …)
- Experience in development of Servlets
- knowledge of an integration framework like Spring Integration, Apache Camel or Mule ESB
- strong experience with Databases MS SQL Server and MySql (MyBatis)
- knowledge of the following technologies is a plus (MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ)
- using Maven, Ant, Git, SVN, Jenkins, SonarQube, Tomcat …
- experience of multi-threaded, 3-tier architectures, web services and caching
- excellent analytical and communication skills, a creative and problem-solving attitude
- a strong sense of responsibility for the work done, understanding for the importance of testing and delivering a stable and reliable finished product
- a desire to learn and grow personally as well as for the team
- the ability to work independently and you are an outstanding team-player
- an outstanding customer-oriented and service-minded attitude
- an excellent knowledge of French and/or Dutch and the ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Working with us
We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done. Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings.